28-30 October, 2021
International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Kuril Bishwa Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Savor International Limited
Why Exhibit in Bangladesh?
OBJECTIVE OF SAFECON 2021:
- Creating a Platform where Safe & Sustainable construction materials can be showcased.
- Promoting safe & sustainable products and value-added services as preferred choice for construction in Bangladesh.
- Engaging roll out innovations and new technologies for domestic market.
- Emphasizing Safety in construction materials, especially from environmental aspect.
- Exploring opportunities for the foreign exhibitors to penetrate with their solutions in the Bangladesh market.
- Moreover, energizing economic potentials vis-à-vis foreign currency earnings.
- Creating awareness among future engineers, policy makers about innovation & technological advancement in the construction industry.
- Creating a platform for technology exchange and unveiling opportunities of business for the exhibitors.
UNIQUE PROPOSITIONS OF SAFECON 2021
- A Specialized exhibition targeting safe and sustainable construction materials, machines and methods, the need for future urban & rural development of our country.
- Participation of International Construction organization and consultants in the exhibition that may help our local companies to explore with export opportunities. E.g. Construction players and importers from Nepal, Myanmar and other highly prospective countries.
- Interactive seminar by the industry leaders and International envoy about importance of Safety in Construction.
- Extensive integrated brand communication for SAFECON to the market.
- Opportunity to gather knowledge about new technology and innovation in the construction industry that may help exhibitors to stand for tomorrow.
- Innovative installations in the venue. e.g. Giant LED Display to play Television commercials and informative Audio visuals of the Sponsors and Participants.
Address: House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel: +88 02222283016, +88 02222283018, +880 1709 653955, +880 1708813464